- When did you first start to sing?
- At the age of five.
- Do you have any formal singing training?
- What other talents do you have?
- Playing the guitar.
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
- I will keep on singing.
- What are your personal goals in life?
- To follow my dream of becoming a famous singer.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- Falling after getting off the stage I just performed on.
- What's your proudest moment?
- Being on American Idol.
- If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
- I'd love to be great at playing the guitar.
- Who is your favorite judge and why?
- Who doesn't love Simon?! He's fun.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- I've run two marathons.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
- Do you think the audition process was fair?
- What's been your favorite moment so far?
- Hollywood Week.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Change the fact that I'm a procrastinator.
- How do you plan on differentiating yourself in the competition?
- Just simply being myself.
- Who are your musical influences?
- Pink, Beck, Katy Perry, Mariah Carey, Heart.
- If you have 24 hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
- I would go on the top of buildings and sing my heart out.
- Who is the person that you would most like to meet?
- David Beckham.
- Who's been your favorite Idol thus far?
- Fantasia Barrino, Carly Smithson.
- If you could perform in any venue in the world, where would that be?
- The Coliseum.
- What was the first concert you attended?
- A radio station sponsored Spanish rock concert.
- How has music moved you?
- It has made me grow and help myself become a better person.
- What makes a great performer?
- Their personality.
- How do you combat stage fright?
- I don't have stage fright.
- What's been the scariest part of the Idol experience so far?
- The eliminations.
- What's been the most surprising part of the Idol experience so far?
- Again, the eliminations.
- If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be and why?
- I wouldn't want to change anything.
- If you could perform with any person or group, who would it be and why?
- What song would you LOVE to sing on AI?
- "Barracuda" by Heart.
- What one moment in past AI seasons will you always remember?
- When Fantasia won.
- How did you make the final decision to try out for AI?
- I have wanted to audition since I was nine years old.
Allison's LATEST PHOTOS
Top 5 - Rat Pack...
Top 4 - Rock Week
Top 7 Disco Performances
Top 7 - Songs of the...