- When did you first start to sing?
- All my life but really at about 13.
- Do you have any formal singing training?
- What other talents do you have?
- I like to play sports a lot.
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
- Pursue music and live life as a husband.
- What are your personal goals in life?
- Be a great husband and father and never have regrets.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
- Kris Kross.
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
- Pray and stretch.
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- Walking down the street with a huge piece of toilet paper hanging out of my pants.
- What's your proudest moment?
- Marrying my wife.
- If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
- I'd like to be more athletic.
- Who is your favorite judge and why?
- Paula because she seems nice.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- I don't like to sing in front of really small groups.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
- Do you think the audition process was fair?
- What's been your favorite moment so far?
- Probably playing my guitar and singing on stage at the Kodak Theater.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- I wish I had chest hair.
- How do you plan on differentiating yourself in the competition?
- By being myself.
- Who are your musical influences?
- Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Garth Brooks.
- If you have 24 hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
- Hike up a really tall mountain and look out over the ocean.
- Who is the person that you would most like to meet?
- Will Smith.
- Who's been your favorite Idol thus far?
- Kelly Clarkson.
- If you could perform in any venue in the world, where would that be?
- I'd love to perform in a huge arena with 100,000 people, just doing what I love to do.
- What was the first concert you attended?
- Reba McEntire.
- How has music moved you?
- Music takes me to another place.
- What makes a great performer?
- How they can relate to and get the crowd going.
- How do you combat stage fright?
- What's been the scariest part of the Idol experience so far?
- Wondering if you are going home or not.
- What's been the most surprising part of the Idol experience so far?
- That I have made it this far.
- If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be and why?
- I don't like this question because you learn from your mistakes.
- If you could perform with any person or group, who would it be and why?
- Paul McCartney.
- What song would you LOVE to sing on AI?
- "Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan.
- What one moment in past AI seasons will you always remember?
- "Climb the Frosty Mountain" [from season 7 auditions].
- How did you make the final decision to try out for AI?
- My brother made me.
Kris' LATEST PHOTOS
Finale - All Star...
Top 4 - Rock Week
Top 2 Finale Performance
Top 3 Performance