- When did you first start to sing?
- When I was three years of age.
- Do you have any formal singing training?
- What other talents do you have?
- I can walk on my toes.
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
- I will try other avenues that will help me to pursue my dream of singing.
- What are your personal goals in life?
- My goals are to be a great mom and role model for my kids and a loving and supportive wife to my husband. I'd also like to live out my dream of being an internationally-known artist.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
- I don't have any albums that would be surprising.
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- I fell at school.
- What's your proudest moment?
- When I graduated from high school.
- If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
- To play an instrument.
- Who is your favorite judge and why?
- Simon Cowell is my favorite because he always says exactly how he feels.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- I'm a neat freak.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
- Do you think the audition process was fair?
- What's been your favorite moment so far?
- Hollywood Week when I made it through to the Top 50.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- To be more aggressive.
- How do you plan on differentiating yourself in the competition?
- My personality differentiates me.
- Who are your musical influences?
- Artists from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
- If you have 24 hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
- I would have a shopping spree.
- Who is the person that you would most like to meet?
- President Obama and Jamie Foxx.
- Who's been your favorite Idol thus far?
- Fantasia Barrino.
- If you could perform in any venue in the world, where would that be?
- I don't know.
- What was the first concert you attended?
- Dru Hill.
- How has music moved you?
- Music has always been my comfort no matter what I'm going through.
- What makes a great performer?
- Someone who performs and sings from the heart.
- How do you combat stage fright?
- I pray.
- What's been the scariest part of the Idol experience so far?
- Not knowing if you will go on or be eliminated.
- What's been the most surprising part of the Idol experience so far?
- All of the great places we've gotten to see.
- If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be and why?
- I can't think of any moments that I would redo.
- If you could perform with any person or group, who would it be and why?
- I would perform with Stevie Wonder.
- What song would you LOVE to sing on AI?
- "Your Joy" by Chrisette Michelle.
- What one moment in past AI seasons will you always remember?
- When Fantasia won.
- How did you make the final decision to try out for AI?
- It was really a spur of the moment thing.
Lil's LATEST PHOTOS
Top 9 - Top Downloads
Top 8 - Birth Year Songs
Top 7 Disco Performances
Top 7 - Songs of the...