- When did you first start to sing?
- As a tot.
- Do you have any formal singing training?
- What other talents do you have?
- I can make a mean mashed potato.
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
- Go back to school.
- What are your personal goals in life?
- Be a good mom. Be a guest on Yo Gabba Gabba.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
- None would surprise them.
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
- I cross my fingers and wiggle them.
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- Eh, I don't really get embarrassed.
- What's your proudest moment?
- Seeing my son for the first time.
- If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
- Super mom abilities.
- Who is your favorite judge and why?
- Simon because ya just want to please the guy.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- I would eat barrels of peas and lima beans.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
- A ring and a little statue of a mom and son.
- Do you think the audition process was fair?
- For those of us still in...
- What's been your favorite moment so far?
- Singing happy birthday at the first "real judge" audition.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- How do you plan on differentiating yourself in the competition?
- Just be myself.
- Who are your musical influences?
- Bjork, Amy Winehouse, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Adele.
- If you have 24 hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
- Take my son to Disneyland.
- Who is the person that you would most like to meet?
- Who's been your favorite Idol thus far?
- Kelly Clarkson.
- If you could perform in any venue in the world, where would that be?
- Any venue is fine with me.
- What was the first concert you attended?
- No Doubt
- How has music moved you?
- How hasn't music moved me?
- What makes a great performer?
- How do you combat stage fright?
- What's been the scariest part of the Idol experience so far?
- Waiting to find out about the Top 36.
- What's been the most surprising part of the Idol experience so far?
- How long everything takes.
- If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be and why?
- I wouldn't redo anything.
- If you could perform with any person or group, who would it be and why?
- Cradle of Filth because it would be WAY too much fun.
- What song would you LOVE to sing on AI?
- "In Our Hands" by Bjork.
- What one moment in past AI seasons will you always remember?
- When Kelly was crying so hard she could hardly sing her final song.
- How did you make the final decision to try out for AI?
- I don't even know.
Megan's LATEST PHOTOS
Top 9 - Top Downloads
Top 13 Photo Shoot
Top 13 Finalists
Top 10 - 50 Years of...
Top 11 - Grand Ole Opry